Pages

Search This Website

Friday, March 20, 2020

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL (Tier-I) Examination, 2019 and JE Examination (Paper-I), 2019 Postponed Notification

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL (Tier-I) Examination, 2019 and JE Examination (Paper-I), 2019 Postponed Notification
Important Notice::
As a precautionary measure, in view of the emergent situation due to COVID-19, it has been decided by the Commission, in the larger public interest, to postpone the ongoing Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2OL9 with effect from 20.03 .2020.
Similarly, the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination (Paper-tr) 20L9, scheduled to commence from 30.03.2020 has also been postponed. Fresh schedules for these examinations will course. Candidates are advised to visit Commission regularly for updates.
Official Notice: Click Here
More Details: Click Here